- Medical and Sports Massage – Deep Tissue
- Relaxation Massage
- Assisted Stretching 1 Hour (more info below)
- Cupping (more info below)
- Dry Needling (more info below)
- Massage Discount Memberships: 1 Free Session + 12 Months at $50 per session OR 6 months at $55 per sessions. Text us today for more information: 682-200-9817 or sign up online.
Please Note: These prices and services are for the therapists of Hadl Clinical Bodywork and do not apply to the services provided by Nick Hadl himself.
Medical & Sports Massage
We invite you to experience the difference a quality massage can make. We tailor our sessions to your specific needs – everything from headaches, neck pain, muscle strains and pulls, to post surgical soft tissue manipulation.
We implement many forms of Deep Tissue massage such as:
- Neuromuscular Massage: Neuromuscular therapy is a form of soft tissue manipulation that aims to treat underlying causes of chronic pain involving the muscular and nervous systems. This medically-oriented form of massage addresses trigger points (tender muscles points), circulation, nerve compression, postural issues, and biomechanical problems that can be caused by repetitive movement injuries.
- Myofascial Release a safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage is a specialized massage type that gently assists the lymphatic system in maintaining the body’s fluid balance, blood circulation, and immune mechanisms. The system’s network of vessels and nodes contains lymph, a mixture of water, proteins, immune system components, waste products, and other remnants of cell metabolism.
- Active Release– The goal is to break down scar tissue and adhesions in order to optimize function in the body.
- Trigger Point Therapy
Depending on your symptoms we may also do Swedish for inflammation and acute injury. Prices and online schedule.
Why Theraputic Massage
- Migraine Relief
- Frozen Shoulder
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Patellar Tendinitis
- Muscle Spasms/ Strains/ Pulls
- Upper Cross Syndrome
- Menstrual Cramps
- Arthritis and More…..
This connective tissue release will leave you feeling great. We don’t just leave them on to cause bruising, we move them around to help stretch every aspect of your connective tissue. We even may make you move as well.
Athletic Performance Stretching:
Assisted Stretching 1 hour
Have you very been stretched by someone else? Stretching is not something most of us like to do and when we do it, we do it incorrectly.
Think of people that are flexible…. Gymnasts, dancers, cheerleaders, anyone that makes their living as an Athlete. What separates you from them is their commitment to stretching. We will stretch you like Pro Athletes get stretched. All you have to do is lay there and relax.
Microcurrent Point Stimulation
MPS: For Stress & Pain Complement your massage sessions with the power of Microcurrent Point Stimulation. MPS is clinically proven to provide better pain relief. Brief application of concentrated microcurrent impulses relax muscles, calm the nervous system and release endorphins; the body’s natural painkillers. MPS is applied to both acupuncture and myofascial trigger points, healing nerves, muscles and the endocrine system — making MPS therapy an effective massage adjunct tool for treating many chronic and acute soft-tissue pain conditions. Our clients are experiencing great results with one of the most researched fields in electrotherapy.
MPS: For Scar Release Therapy At some point in every massage session, the therapist will encounter patient scaring. Scar Release Therapy (SRT) is a safe, clinically tested, and proven solution to reduce the negative influences of scarring. SRT uses the latest scientific advances to address chronic pain and dermal scarring that occurs post-trauma or surgery. SRT applies Microcurrent Point Stimulation, increasing the skin’s inter-cellular metabolism, protein synthesis, and healing to re-awaken its ability to regenerate. This simple procedure works by releasing the tense scar contracture which in turn reduces dermal trauma, adhesions, and fascial restrictions.
SPECIAL EVENTS! We supply a team of therapist’s for your event needs. We do everything from marathons to health fairs.
Please Note: We do not currently accept insurance, but we do accept HSA & FSA.